Solex

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solex
From: "Bill Christy" <KosmicKat2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:33:21 -0500
        First let me introduce myself. Bill Christy, Tallahassee Florida. I
have a
67.5 2000 Solex roadster. It is all original. Paint is flat, two small
dings. No rust at all, it has been garaged all of it life. I bought it for
the second owner who got it here in town in 72 from the Nissan dealer. I
have rebuilt the engine and had the transmission done. Only 85,000 original
miles. Interior needs a little work, damn tops always leak and ruin the
carpet it seems. I have never had a convertible that didn't.
        Next to my problem. Those Solexes. Does anybody know of a good shop that
can rebuild them. I believe the bushings are worn, the cars idles all over
the place. Runs great wide open but it is hard to drive that way.

Bill Christy