Re: 2000 Block needed -- More Black Woes

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2000 Block needed -- More Black Woes
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:05:41 -0800
Cracks in blocks that are not too catastrophic can be repaired - as Patrick said
you have to find a good, reputable shop who have experince with this. The most
important thing is to make sure that they stop drill the crack; that is, drill a
small hole right at the end of the crack to prevent it from propagating further.
If it is just welded it can continue too propagate right from the end of the
repair.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA