Re: alternator move, now have vibes

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: alternator move, now have vibes
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:05:13 -0800
Yep I second this. I did a GM alternator conversion on an MGB once and went
through 4 or 5 alternators. I tried variations on mounts and spacers and even a
different type alternator. Edned up needing to have the alterantor balanced, the
mount reinforced (it was a purpose built mount and worked okay on the V8s but
not on the 4 cyl for soe reason), and the spacers had to be solid. Then the
little bugger worked fine.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT