Re: O/T BADROC'rs / Int'l Auto Show- CalSpeeds "racer"

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O/T BADROC'rs / Int'l Auto Show- CalSpeeds "racer"
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:17:02 EST
In a message dated 11/16/01 3:27:23 PM !!!First Boot!!!, SPL311RDST writes:

<< gee CalSpeed- you're really gonna hafta trash that nice car of yours to
make it authentic !   <G> <G> <G> !!!!  >>

Actually, what I did was take it to Thunderhill Raceway again and did a
repeat spin on Turn 2 and run it backwards into the dirt mounds at 60mph, rip
out my exhaust, break my stering box and crush a rear wheel, brake drum and
bend a rear axle.  I also left all of the dirt and gravel in the tailpipe.

It aint easy to show a car.  ;>)

Calspeed