Re: New Guy On The List

To: res0a38s <res0a38s@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: New Guy On The List
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 18:34:18 -0800
Sean,
Welcome...sounds like you will feel right at home on this list.  Lots of
gearheads and aspiring gearheads.  Oh, don't buy any oil filters from Mike...for
some obscure reason, he is very partial to Fram products.  He has a few that he
wants to get rid of in the worst way.  What part of southern Cal?  Lots of
terrific roadsters in your neck of the woods.
Guy
67.5 stroker (in progress)
Tempe, AZ