Re: '66' SPL311 questions

To: "Robert Giel" <giel@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: '66' SPL311 questions
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:51:51 -0800
Hi Robert,

Regarding question #1, here's some pics I took while painting my frame
recently:

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/2lrest5.html

As others mentioned, the VIN is just behind the cross member behind the
steering box. Here's pics of the VIN location on my '68 2000 SRL311:

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/images/6250.jpg
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/images/6251.jpg

Fred Katz - So.SF
BADROC