Re: #@#$!! damn ! / VG30 vs U20

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn ! / VG30 vs U20
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:49:05 EST
   I never took any offense to any of it. I get enough serious criticism from
my 510 buddies for having a roadster period let alone swapping the V6. My
motor will eventually be  highly modded  but in stock form still 175 180hp.
The goal by next summer(Shasta) to be close to 200 crank HP. I still believe
the great equalizer is autocross. Any car can be made fast straight  but add
some curves and well..........
Just my thoughts
Current Roadster Content: GOnna fire up the 1600 i got from Ataru  Car is a
little bare   NO interior just some Recaro seats I had for my BMW 2002
and primer black. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Maybe just maybe I'll
be driving a Roadster soon.

Jmmy in Sacramento
68 3000 VG30
68 1600 "soon to be promoted to daily duty"
71 BMW 2002 "soon to be demoted to somebody elses"
91 Landcruiser "been a while since I've driven it     i.e wife vehicle

///
///