Re: (ot) Another loss

To: ntrlclr@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (ot) Another loss
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:32:11 -0500
Pam (and everyone else that offered kind words),

Thank you.  I was so taken aback by the news that I was in shock last night.
  There are people that you expect to live forever I guess.  Stephen was one
of those people.  He was a true hero before all of this mess.  Now he is a
casualty of war.  I know that the way that he passed is not how he would
have chosen, but there is not a doubt in my mind that he would have chosen
to die by serving his country.  The flag in my heart is at half staff in his
honor.  The world has lost a great man.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060