Re: Shocks for Datsun roadster

To: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>, <Keith0alan@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Shocks for Datsun roadster
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:10:43 +0100
Hi friends,
I use Koni adjustable shocks on my 69' 2000.
I found the reference on Koni's US website. No one knew the car in the
european parts book.
Strange thing is that the parts supplier told me Koni Europe had to
order them in the US and that it will take about 4 weeks.
4 days later shocks were already build in.!!!C9C9C9!!?B5B5B5????
The shocks are produced in the Netherlands(Europe), 3 hours away from
home!
Small world isn't it!
That say, I would appreciate a KYB part number as I'm on the best way
to become the nr1 Datsun Roadster parts supplier for Belgium (with the
help of many people on the list of course)!

Just for Keith: What is the shaft (is it from another Datsun?) you
used to rebuild the carbs you have send me? I received a carb rebuild
kit from Stan C. and found a machine shop to bush the throttle bodies.

Chris - The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----