Re: the last word on polishing aluminum

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com, marc@animalfirm.com,
Subject: Re: the last word on polishing aluminum
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:54:48 EST
Roman:

We both know, that just like the guitar biz there are no short cuts to be
found here.

This is when you find out who your friends really are.......they are the ones
with buffers, and moto tools, and wire brush's, that aren't afraid to get
dirty. We sent all of the chrome pieces out, (some more than once). Then
spent a lot of lonely nights working "overtime" (at least as far as the wife
knows) to get those aluminum surfaces smooth and shiny. I gotta admit, every
once in a while one of my employee's would make the mistake of looking like
they had nothing to do, so just to keep them busy.............Funny, they
didn't make that mistake too often.

I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Jon
Huntington Beach, Ca

///
///