To a great bunch

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: To a great bunch
From: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:11:43 -0600
I feel compelled to say "Thank you" to this group.  I don't remember how
I came across it but it has been a Godsend!

It is a group that is truly unique.  In addition to all of the help and
information the camaraderie here is seldom encountered in this day and
age.

Beyond the friendship and helpful information, I have been given pieces
and parts to help the project along.  They wouldn't even let me pay for
the shipping!

To everyone, my thanks!  I only hope that I can return the favors
someday.

--
Best regards,

Fred Schroeder