1967 Datsun Pickup

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1967 Datsun Pickup
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:56:32 -0500
I saw a 67 Datsun at a car show. It has a small block Chevy and an
automatic. It also has a Mustang II front end. The truck is extremely clean
and only needs a smidgeon of welding under the cab where the emergency brake
anchor bolts to the floor. It has a front that looks similar to a 411. It's
not Hot Rodded and looks stock - but it doesn't sound stock :)

It's blue, kinda like Sora Blue.

The guy wants 6K.  Tel no. is 718-347-2480.

The truck is located in NYC area, probably in Brooklyn.

Very nice truck and if I had the money and space I'd consider buying it.

Mike

///
///