Post "Pilikia" Pix...

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Post "Pilikia" Pix...
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:18:45 -1000
Today the Roadster took me to Kahalu'u Beach for the first time since it
started running on only 3 cylinders last June 19th.  It was, by far, the
longest period of time I was without my "daily driver" Roadster in the last
33 years!

I suppose the valve that failed really did me a favor.  With slow
degradation over time, I didn't realize that performance had declined to
the extent that it had.  Guess I really DID need a valve job!  I was amazed
at how well the car ran compared to pre-valve-failure performance  Again my
thanks to those who offered advice and recommendations.

Anyone interested in viewing a photo documentation of the saga, it's at the
following link:  http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=796901
and click on "Datsun Valves".

Dave

'68 1600