Re: 1600 needed for MGB Magazine article

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: 1600 needed for MGB Magazine article
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that I read that BMW kept the "heritage" division of
> Rover
> which is the part of Rover that made the MGB shells as well as TR6
> shells.
> There's money to be made in selling parts for Bs and 6s.

Back when I had an MG and Lots of friends that had MGAs, I got info
that Moss Motors had bought the rights and molds to manufacture and
sell the "B" body shell. they were advertising it in their catalog.
keep in mind that was over 10 years ago...may have changed.

Roman
http://personals.yahoo.com

///
///