FS: '69 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: '69 2000
From: "Scott Perschke" <s.perschke@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:14:46 -0400
I've been posting my 2000 for sale a few times in the past.  I now have
pics. to e-mail anyone interested in looking at it.  Highlights: Nice
original beige-grey metallic paint (see below though!), garaged since
purchase 12 yrs ago, extra 2L engine and tranny available (or will sell
separately), freshly rebuilt tranny in car, Libra wheels with newish tires,
RX-7 seats, comp Fr. sway bar.  Lows: needs front valence work, some chrome
needs refinished, a couple bubbles in the 7 yr. old paint.  Have all stock
(seats, steel wheels, etc.) components included.  Contact me for pics.
$4500.  Near Baltimore, MD.
Scott P.

///
///