Re: Fan spacer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan spacer
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:55:23 -0700
Meant to share this with the group for whatever it's worth, but only sent
it back to Fred.
----- Forwarded by Jon Wissler/PNGC on 10/19/2001 04:54 PM -----

Jon Wissler
10/19/2001 04:33 PM

        To:     Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
        cc:

When I got my car opertional after having to replace the water pump a few
years back, my mechanic fabricated me a fan spacer to replace the clutch
mechanism and replaced the fan with a metal (aluminum ??) six bladed flex
flan.  It works great and supposedly saves on horsepower like the clutch
was designed to do, but without the heavy weight of the plastic fan.

Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
10/19/2001 03:51 PM
Please respond to Roadster