Original low-number 67 1/2 2000 for sale

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Original low-number 67 1/2 2000 for sale
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:32:16 -0500
I've agonized for several weeks about selling my half-year 2000.  I've been
customizing it and have lost interest now that I've bought a BMW 325 to
autocross.  It has a super low Identity Tag and a matching Title, making it
one of the rare first ten 2000 roadsters imported. I know that matching
numbers are a big thing because I've been reading the posts on the Florida
car.  The modifications I've made can easily be reversed, and I have most of
the original parts available for a slight extra fee. I've posted a few
pictures on Andy's photopoint page under the heading V-8 roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1620884&f=0  and you are welcome
to take a look.  I thought about asking $12,000 for it because of the rare
low number, but I wanted it to find a good home fast, so I'm only asking
$2999.99.  Andy supplied the photo captions, and has pointed out a few
selling points along with the pictures.  Because there are a few of you
purists out there that want to find fault with the smallest detail, I'm
afraid I must sell it "As is, Where is".  The lucky buyer will also get a
1500 grille certified by me to be a genuine grille.

By the way, the TDROC Fall Rallye at Kerrville is coming up on November
10-12.  Write Mike Adams mikeadam@wcnet.net for details.  I hope to see all
of you there, and will deliver the super rare 67 1/2 2000 there if you buy
it.

Leisure Suit Terry

///
///