Re: ROADSTER REVIEW BACK ISSUES

Subject: Re: ROADSTER REVIEW BACK ISSUES
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:55:05 -0700
 I was doing a clean up and ran across some original copies of the
Datsun
Roadster Review, a periodical that I published for 11 years from
1984-1994. I also found some photocopies that were made  10 years ago,
when new subscribers wanted some back issues that had gone out of print.

> > here is a list of original back issues :
> >
> > 1986 full year set             1       $40 ea  six issues in set
> > 1987 full year set             3       $40 ea  six issues in set
> > 1988 full year set             1       $40 ea  six issues in set
    1989 full year set             1       $40 ea  six issues in set

--
Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House
Phone: (604) 538-5615
FAX:         535-3538
Web site:    http://home.istar.ca/~datsun

///