Back to wheels for a minute

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back to wheels for a minute
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
FYI for owners looking for wheels

I don't know if you've seen these before, but according to Norris Boyd
at Motorsport Specialties (importer of Compomotive wheels) at
<http://www.usacomp.com/Road.htm>, Compomotive EVO2 in 15x6 and 16x7
and the EVO3 wheels in 15x7 should fit.

The prices are comparable with Panasport but the style is quite a bit
different.  Here's the email I got from Norris Boyd:

It appears that the EVO3 in a 15 inch diameter, 7 inch width will work
and the EVO2 in a 15 inch diameter, 6 inch width and in a 16 inch
diameter, 7 inch width will work.  The EVO2 in 15" x 6" is available in
silver, white or pewter gray powder coat at $185.00 per wheel.  The
EVO3 in 15" x 7" is $190.00 each and the EVO2 in 16" x 7" is $215.00
each.  Gold and black powder coat finishes are available for an
additional $15.00 per wheel.

The price includes valve stem, lug-nuts/bolts and the center cap.
Shipping from Pennsylvania will be an additional charge.  I would
estimate a 6 to 8 week delivery time at this time of year.  We accept
Visa and MasterCard.  All prices are subject to change without notice.

Make sure you call our office at the number below to get the latest
specials that we are running on these wheels.

You can give Alan Paxton a call at 800-621-8408 or get back to me, to
discuss the fitment further or if you have any other questions.  Alan
will also be happy to take your order.  Alan can normally be reached
between 9:00AM and 5:00PM Eastern Time Monday Through Friday.

Thank you again for your interest.  If there's anything else you need,
please do not hesitate to get back to Alan or I.

Norris D. Boyd
Motorsport Specialties, Inc.
Importer and Distributor for Compomotive Wheels in the United States
For mail use: mailto:NDBoyd@usacomp.com
Our web site is at: http://www.usacomp.com/

=====
Adam