Unusual trade?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unusual trade?
From: "Mark Coffin" <coffinm@mail.ecu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:38:44 -0400
Hi all,

While I'm still working on my '68 2000 restoration, I'm getting the itch to
drive a roadster.  I also race with the SCCA and have my racecar for sale (not
roadster).  If anyone is interested in going SCCA racing or knows someone who
is, please let me know.

Any model roadster would be considered!  1600 or 2000.

Here's the ad:

1979 VW Scirocco ITC race car. 2001 SARRC Champion! Several wins, poles in
2001. Fully developed and fast, **no DNF's**! 1:34's Charlotte, 1:35's Summit
Point, 2:29's VIR, 2:00's Kershaw, 1:28's Roebling. Now the important stuff:

+.040 motor, forged pistons, b&b, matchported intake & exhaust, ceramic coated
Puckett header, EGT, 19 row oil cooler.
SACHS sport clutch, 3.94 4-spd w/ OPM limited slip.
Hawk Blue pads, rear bias adjuster, stainless brake lines.
Koni double adjustable fronts w/ coilover, BSI camber plates. Koni custom
valved single adj on rear w/ coil-over, OPM rear bar, poly bushings.
8 pt cage, Simpson belts, alum race seat, SFI padding, wink mirror, 8 gal Fuel
Safe fuel cell w/ custom interncal fuel surge system.
Front hubs and axles have all been rebuilt and freshened for the SIC.

Price includes (4) 13x6 wheels w/ Hoosiers and (4) Hoosier Dirt Stocker rains
on 13x5.5 alloys. Spares package negotiable (spare engine, gearboxes, etc.)

Price: $7000 or trade for interesting street convertible.

This is a no excuses car, all you need to add is the driver!  The car is
located in NC.

Thanks,

Mark Coffin

///