Re: Roadster on eBay, anyone know this car?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com,
Subject: Re: Roadster on eBay, anyone know this car?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:44:54 -0400
Hello all,

I have been off list for a week and a half.  If anyone sent me anything
prior to October 5, Hotmail deleted it (along with a lot of other stuff that
I was keeping - GRRRR!!)

Anyway, the title of this car belongs to a 67.5 that I sold a few months ago
- not to this car.  I have never owned this car.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076