WAY OT-Chevy 350 Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAY OT-Chevy 350 Question
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 15:08:03 -0500
I know, a chevy question on a datsun roadster list!  Here goes for anyone
still reading:

Can the aluminum chevy V-8 LS1 heads be mated to a standard 350 block
(Gen1)?  I always assumed they were similar to the Vortec heads, didn't know
what mods, if any were necessary-already know about intake manifold and
reverse cooling issues.

I apologize for the bandwidth, but I need a quick response and know someone
has the answer.  Thanks in advance!

Roadster content:  Taken the roadsters to several shows this summer with
great response and quite a bit of interest.  It's amazing how many people
have owned one or had a friend who had one!

Thanks!
Nathan

67 2L Conversion
70 (v-6 conversion)