NorCal Napa to Calistoga Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NorCal Napa to Calistoga Run
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:00:53 EDT
Hey guys Saturday the 311 Skid Marks are getting together in Napa at 9:00am
at Eric Jackson's house at 2700 Jacqueline Court in Napa, It sounds like we
are going to do a tech check first (since Eric's car is not running well)
then we will do a Run up Silverado Trail up to Calistoga, maybe stopping at a
few wineries on the way.

It sounds like it might be really fun, we probably won't leave Napa til at
least after 10:00. Anyone who can make it come on out.

If you need directions either email me at:

a098594@allstate.com

or call Eric at 707-224-5197

///
///