Re: Libre Mags

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <Beamonk@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Libre Mags
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:51:00 -0600
Hi all:   Just a word of caution.   I read in the local newspaper
about a couple on a Honda Gold wing that cracked the front wheel.
They had the crack welded at a shop in Lubbock Tex.    The wheel broke
on each side of the weld resulting in the death of both riders between
here and El Paso tex.  If you are going to weld alum. wheels be sure
to use a shop that knows what they are doing.
                                  Bill    66&67spls in NM