new addition to the family

To: "Datsun-Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new addition to the family
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:34:54 -0400
I picked up the third addition to my roadster family on Saturday, a red '69
2000 in pretty good shape. It was on EBay, in Mamaroneck, NY. Couldn't pass
it up that close to home. The PO thought the starter was shot, turns out the
battery was fried. As he reported, second is a bit cranky, looks like a
tranny rebuild will be coming up. I have one in a parts car and one on the
workbench, so hopefully i can make one from three. Already sent the
pertinent data to the skidmarks registry, and updated with pix of the Mt Dew
green driver and the red parts car. Seems the registry push has sort of
fallen off, anybody got another to put up? I'd hate to think there's only
477 cars we can account for out of +/- 40,000 made. Let's make another run
at the registry, only need 23 cars to get to 500.

Robbie Harrison
'68 green 2000
'69 red 2000
'68 red parts