Blackhawk Nissan Show?? Who's going??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk Nissan Show?? Who's going??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Since we all heard that the Blackhawk show is not going to be as neat-o
as we thought,..has anybody decided not to go or to go to JImmy's old car picnic
instead??
        I am trying to make my plans for the weekend soI would appreciate
hearing
back from people asap.
        My sister lives 3 min sway from the museum in one of those god awfull
'exclusive gated communites'( you can't sing a dead cat without hitting two
or three of those things in that part of the world, but I digress.) So I will
probably spend sat there and get up early on Sunday to go to the show...It
could
be very possible that I will be the First roadster person there...believe it
or not. (the badroc'ers know how I just love to get up early...)  I will have my
yell phone on me if anybody wants to call and check up on the situation.  Or if
you are running late and want me to try to save a space for you or something or
if you are running really really late and want to know if its even worth coming

down for...I will try to save space for like 15ish roadsters if it is at all
possible.
        Daniel 69 2000
        my cell phone number is 415-407-4579
        I will have it on sat night and sunday morning.

///
///