Front caliper question for old timers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Front caliper question for old timers
From: eric johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
Roadster calipers; I know that jag used them, are there any other makes that
used them? The early 240's I was told used  dunlops. I have seen numerous
calipers at the junk yard that look about the same but not so complex as the
dunlops. Are there any calipers that can work (with a little work ) on the
roadster? Are there any rotors that can be adapted or machined to fit on the
roadster hub?. 240's are quite common at the wrecking yards these days, do the
drums fit right on? Has anyone done any exotic changovers that didnt cost a
grand?
Yahoo! by Phone.

///
///