Re: Been asked to reconsider

To: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>,
Subject: Re: Been asked to reconsider
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Well, seems like this is a repeat of last year's show scenario.

Too many LAZY bums (like myself) that wait till the last minute,
throwing Les into a state of apathy, and making him threaten to cancel
the show.
Well, it has nothing to do with Bin Laden, last year we did not have
him on our minds. Just like last year...I'll be there! So will a lot of
others. Les, save me a T shirt (large) and a plaque! As for Paul, well
you better save me a cookie!!!

Roman
Now, If I could only decide which car to bring.

///
///