RE: CDM Roadster Show

To: "'Pam & Paul Bauman'" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: CDM Roadster Show
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:39:21 -0500
GOOD FOR YOU PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WELL SAID!!!!!!!

There was talk about canceling the SEROC trip to Road Atlanta only 4 days
after the attack - NO WAY!!  We went, we had FUN, no regrets!   Largest
SEROC event yet!!  It was a great release we all needed!  I guess our
Southern hide is just a little thicker:)

Phil
a proud American and SEROCer!!

PS - can I order some cookies?