Re: Low Windshield W/Strip

To: <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Low Windshield W/Strip
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:18:09 -0400
You really can't break the w/s unless you drop the frame.

Taking off the steering wheel will facilitate access to the 2 nuts holding
on the center section. Then remove the 4 outer nuts and bolts. It probably
won't move but do have someone hold the frame before undoing the last bolt.

Don't be surprised if the nuts don't come off easily on any of the bolts
especially the ones underneath the dash.

You'll also have to cut the door weatherstripping where it meets the frame.

Mike