Re: painting horns good or bad??

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com (Roman Rist)
Subject: Re: painting horns good or bad??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Roman,
        Wow red with black screws pretty fancy.  I want to just make mine black
to make it as invisible as possible.
        I also want to paint the inside edge of the grill opening black but can
not decide where to draw the line. Right on the edge or a little bit back or
what
        So much to do before the show on Sunday.

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

>  Daniel,
> much to the chagrin of my buddy Victor( who likes everything stock), I
> painted my horns bright red! I dissassmbled them cleaned, prepped,
> primered them then painted the bodies red and  did all the screws
> black.
>
> I taped off the diaphram so no paint got onto that, put them back
> together, wired em up...and behold! They look good, work and are as
> loud as ever!
>
> Roman
> http://phone.yahoo.com

///