67 1600 For Sale

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 1600 For Sale
From: "T. Meyer" <datsun2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow roadsterites,

It has come time to sell the 1967 1600.  Over the 5
years that I've owned it I have added several new
parts including: 3 core radiator, starter, alternator,
headers, speedometer, tail lights, clutch slave and
master (brand new).  It runs great and has no rust at
all.

The car is located in Long Beach, Ca.  It does need
some new rubber and chrome work around the windows and
doors.  The paint job isn't that great either but all
the parts are there for a great restoration.  There is
even some added parts from the previous owner see if
you can spot them.

I'm asking $3,300 for the car.  Here's some pics

If you have any questions please email me.

Thanks

Tom
http://phone.yahoo.com

///