Re: OT - Where has Dennis Been??

To: 311 <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Where has Dennis Been??
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:54:14 -0700
List,
OT-Not to bore the list , but as I expressed to Dennis there may be
additional help available through other health care modalities, such as
traditional chinese medicine (acupuncture etc.) and nutrition. This is my
field.
Roadster content- Hope to get the gas tank out this weekend, thanks to my
friend Mark who offered to pull it. He's worked on MGs but I hope to
convert him to the Roadster family. :-)
Linda

Dennis Currington wrote:

> For those of you who have been calling CDM and hearing that I was "out
> sick", I thought I would take a minute and explain what is going on.  To
> not bore everyone with the details, I have put my comments on our web
> site at: http://classicdatsun.com/dennis.html  for those of you who are
> curious.
>
> For the rest of you, have a nice day.
>
> Thanks,