O/T Anyone wanna buy a nice 260z?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: O/T Anyone wanna buy a nice 260z?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Remember the 260z in Roseville, CA for sale in August?  Well, I bought
it, and as much fun as I've had, I think it best that I sell it.  It's
still the same car, only now with lots of extra parts I've picked up,
almost all the smog equipment, and a few more emblems/knobs/hoses/etc.

If anyone's interested, you can see pictures at
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=55676230203&n=534742878.

It runs, it's driveable, but it won't currently pass smog (as it
wouldn't do before I bought it, either).  It's much closer to
smoggable, though, has hundreds in new parts, and all I want is $1,200
- $200 more than the last seller was asking.  I've just put new
cap/rotor/plugs (NGK, of course) and ignition wires on it, as well as
new battery, replaced starter, and so on.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend