Oil pressure test point on U20.

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Oil pressure test point on U20.
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:14:24 +0800
Hi all,
        I need to test the oil pressure in my solex 2000. I have been told
that there is a pressure test point at the very front of the block, just
above the sump pan, and in front of the drivers side engine mount. (RHD
vehicle) It looks like a brass bolt that is used to seal off the hole. Is
anyone able to confirm this??

Also, did the radio in 70 2000's have a light in them that lighted up the
programming dial when the head lights are switched on??

                                        Cheers, Brian.   1970 factory solex
2000.

///
///