Re: Wisdom/Very O/T Delete if uninterested.

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Wisdom/Very O/T Delete if uninterested.
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
--- Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's the problem.  It's not the good sentiments and thoughts; I'm
> sure those are appreciated my all.  It's that it's a completely
> off-topic chain letter.  It's not even related to current events.

I know it was off topic...but you know what?...It made me smile.
Roadster traffic has been a bit reduced as of late and the current
events are bumming me out in a huge way. Besides that, I have a 66 and
67 in my driveway that I dont have the time, money, or know how to take
care of right now.
So, it was off topic...so what it made me smile, pretty sure it did the
same for someone else. No big deal in my opinion.
this list has at times, some of the most mindless babbling I've heard
outside a bar. We all do it. Give Gary a break. If you want to
unsubscribe that is your right, but do it for a better reason than
Gary's post...If you are just blowing off steam, I understand.

Roman
Ps. here is a quote from a song
"share that smile, smooth the edges of a world gone wild"
Storyville, share that smile

///
///