SEROC

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:29:12 -0400
Hello all:  SEROC shirts and cap are now available to ALL.  A brief =
description of the shirt is that it is a washed out blue with a SEROC =
logo embroidered on the left chest.  The logo may be viewed at the 311 =
skidmarks home page that shows several nice logos.  The cap is a kaki =
cap with the SEROC logo embroidered on it.  Pricing is $20 for the shirt =
and $15 for the cap.  I have sold out of the first order and I am in the =
process of building the reorder.  Please respond in the next couple of =
weeks.  It takes about 7-10 days to get shirts/caps and get them =
finished.  I will ship from Salisbury, NC, most likely UPS.  Please send =
checks or MO to=20
Mike Faggart
306 Travis Lane
Salisbury, NC   28146

Please include size for shirts, up to XXL available
Caps- 1 size fits all
Logo below!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
SEROC.jpg]

///
///