Re: Maybe I'm Cursed

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maybe I'm Cursed
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:06:33 -0700
Did you think you would ESCAPE from the 5th gear rebuild.  I had my Roadster
about 2 months before I had to do the Rebuild. I purchased the splined shaft
and gear from Datsun.

            Listen up!!!  All 5 speeds need to be upgraded to the 5th gear
splined shaft, or, I have heard they weld them together, shaft and gear.
Pat