SF Fire Dept.

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SF Fire Dept.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:46:23 -0400
The SFFD, along with other rescue teams, were honored at Shea Stadium
tonight. It was quite a ceremony that was truly emotional.

Mike should be proud of his brothers and happy to hear how appreciated their
efforts are appreciated by every NYer.

FWIW, my parents started a tradition many years ago of bringing turkeys to
the FD during the year. I know they are appreciated by all of the guys in
the house and show that they are appreciated. Firemen are truly selfless and
always put our lives ahead of theirs - everyday - everywhere. Show them you
care!!!!!!

As some of you may know NY lost almost 350 firefighters as well as about 70
policemen and numerous paramedics. God bless them all!!

Thanks,
Mike

///
///