Re: AutoX with Victor

To: "William Schairer" <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AutoX with Victor
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:59:23 -0700
Bill Wrote - Thanks so much, Victor, for the invite and the rides!

It was fun for me as well, Bill. I think you enjoyed the ride more than you
boy did. It wasn't my best run. The third run, after you left, I shaved off
yet another  8/10ths. This was my personal victory. And it's those little
internal victories that will keep me in this sport.

That event was awash in Miatas. The entire San Diego Miata club was there
and wow! That is some club! They had a really great time and set up their
area nicely with "Zoom - Zoom" Banners and other Miata parafinalia. Most
were autoXing for the first time, with only a few veterans in the bunch. All
had a great time, with the exception of one member who was so terrified
after her first ride, she left the park!

My invitation still stands. I'd love to take passengers on my time only
runs.

///
///