SEROC, SERI, SETI or whatever

Subject: SEROC, SERI, SETI or whatever
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:54:26 -0400
Road Atlanta WAS GREAT!  I hope that all SEROC'ers can make it to the spring
race.  Club laps Sunday morning could not have been any better.  The Lotus
Club and SEROC along with 1 bug eye sprite were the only ones on the track at
one time.  Pace car had picked up the pace too!  A few power slides through
the corners and 5 gear on the back strait put a smile on my face that lasted
for 24 hours.  It was nice meeting some new people in our club.  Between Sat
and Sun we had 7 roadsters there.  Our largest group showing yet!

On a personal note, I would like to thank the SEROC'ers that were there for
their support.  There is not a finer bunch of people to be associated with in
this world.  That goes for the whole DATSUN Roadster community.  THANK YOU
ALL.  It is great to have something to look forward to with FRIENDS!

Mike Faggart
SEROC, SERI, SETI or whatever!

///
///