RE: That would be SEROC - not SERI - dang spell checker

To: "'Tom P'" <tomph@home.com>
Subject: RE: That would be SEROC - not SERI - dang spell checker
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:19:23 -0500
My biggest apologies Tom.  I was in line waiting to get out of work
(serurity is very tough here!) and it dawned on me I left you out.

To all - We all know Tom and his famous silver 2L.  At Applebees we had to
supply Tom with crayons and a kids menu so he could connect the dots.  He is
very good at it!  He made an apple into a SEROC logo - what a hoot!!

Phil
SEROC