Re: SEROC - not SERI - dang spell checker

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SEROC - not SERI - dang spell checker
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:21:12 +600
Dittos to all the SEROCers comments!

Great meeting all the new folks
I think SERI is the plural of SEROC. (?)

Thundermouse also ran home super cool. Thanks to Phil and
his "scoop".

One clearification, my wifes name is not AL. I just wanted to clear
that up.

Hey Mike, think if ya park Jessie and Rodney close together you
may have a new Roadster litter by next summer?

We were very glad Mike F. could make it.

We ought to do this more often.

All y'all are SUPER!

Brad Holmes
68 - 2000, Solex