[ALL] NorthEast Datsun Show (October 14)

To: "bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com (E-mail)"
Subject: [ALL] NorthEast Datsun Show (October 14)
From: Chris Saulnier <CSaulnier@enerconmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:03:46 -0400
Hello all-

The Owl's Head Transportation Museum in Owl's Head Maine will be holding
their annual Foreign Auto Festival on Sunday October 14.  This event is open
to all pre 1980 foreign cars, and those displaying vehicles receive free
admission.  Several of the NorthEast 510 guys are planning on making this a
"year end, before we put the car away" event, and I'd like to have a strong
Datsun presence there.  I believe the DRONE guys are planning on coming up
too.  Exhibitor gate opens at 8AM.  Details about the event can be found at:

http://www.ohtm.org/*foreign.html

Home click on the above site for more information on the Owl's Head museum
also.  BTW, race cars are welcome also, trailer your ride up and show it
off!!!

Chris of Maine "lurking on the Roadster and Z lists for a few days"

'71 wagon "junkbox" driver DR#5 (LZ22 :>)
'71 wagon - bone stock
'72 4dr - project  DR#6 (V8)
'69 1600 Bluebird SSS 4dr 1/24 scale
'70 Bluebird Coupe 30th Anniversary Edition 1/60 scale (thanks Lou!)