Re: Congratulations to Don Miller

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Don Miller
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
ok, I'll give ya'll the full scoop of my trip to
Nationals. I was already on a plane Tuesday morning
when they called us back to Boise airport. Drove to
house after 2 hours of waiting for my suitcase. Hopped
in the Suburban with a friend who was flying wih me
and we drove for 24 hours to get to Topeka.

Got there Wednesday at noon and the event was maybe a
go. Went to visit some E-Mod cars and look for Gary
Boone. After they made the announcement we were
running, went to bed and got up at 5 am after 4 hours
sleep. Watched some people run all day and then jumped
in the Neon. Hadn't driven the car since Cal made a
bunch of changes. Pretty muched sucked as a driver but
such is life.

Watched All the next day, talked to Gary Boone (nice
70 2000) and then left at 6:30 Friday night. Hit a
thunderstorm that was blowing over street signs so we
stopped for the night. Got up Saturday and drive 1100
miles home. BTW, driving the suburban and a 93 MR-2 a
friend of mine bought. Long trip and I can't wait for
next year. Te EMod car is going for sure!

Don (I'm not crazy, I just play one on the radio)
Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000
72 510