V8 Datsun Truck on the loose...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 Datsun Truck on the loose...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:42:10 EDT
Hello,

A week or so I mentioned that this dude pulled up in front of my house and
started revving his motor.  I never met this guy and I dont even think he
knows I have a Datsun.  But he saw me cleaning my motorcycle so I guess he
felt he needed to so me some real power.

I to his surprise ran over to him in excitement and asked what was under the
hood.  Well, he popped the hood and "Wow!"  He had this V8 squeezed into this
early model Datsun truck.  He told me that he found it in this guys garage
and gave him 300 bucks for it.  It hadnt started in over 15 years.  Well,
apparently it didnt take much to get this thing running again as he just got
it on the road that afternoon.

What got me was that the paint on this truck was original and in good
condition.  But everything else was modified.  Anyway, it sounded mean and it
looked interesting.  Gordon Glasgow was generous enough to devote alittle web
space to another interesting Datsun.  Check it out below.

 <A HREF="http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Calspeed/";>www.gordon-glasgow.org -
/Calspeed/</A>

Michael "Calspeed" Carion