Last update on roadster in Philly with locking brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Last update on roadster in Philly with locking brakes
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

My brother added a shim to his new brake master
cylinder and wrote this:

I did what they suggested about bleeding master etc.
and i found one fat shim in our boxes and added that
to the master.....and guess what.....it worked!  Drove
all around town last night and everything was fine....

my question is how do you know how much shim to add?

What is enough?

What is too much?

Mike

Thanks for all of the great input from you on this
great list.

David Wilson
Flag waving and proud in Washington, DC