Friday 7:00pm candle lighting - please participate

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday 7:00pm candle lighting - please participate
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:18:29 EDT
Hi people - received this from another list: I guess it must be Eastern time.

Best

Rob

<< Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step
out of  your establishment and light a candle. We will show the
world that Americans  are strong and united together against terrorism.
Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.
We need to reach everyone across the United  States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see. >>