For sale...OT little long

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale...OT little long
From: Jeff Etheridge <maurell@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:32:47 -0500
For Sale:  1968 1600
Serial Number SPL311-18969
Eng. Serial number R-61213

I bought this car in October 96. It had been sitting in a shed, covered
on both sides and top, since 1976. Body was solid, Slight rust in the
drivers side front fender. I started buying parts, hanging out on the
list and bringing the car back to driving conditionnot restoring it to
original condition, but builders choice!

I have accumulated many extra used partsand purchased a 68 2000 about
a couple months ago. The floor was shot and I parted it out. The parts
car wasBlack with red interior.
Serial Number  SRL311-04854. I am keeping the drive line components from
the 2k as Ive purchased a 66 1600, in great shape. May never need the
2L engine/5spd trannybut you never know?

New parts bought and installed on the 1600 are:
Windshield seal4 new shocks, KYBAccel coil and wiresplugsfuel
pump.clutch master cylinderclutch slave cylinderbrake master
cylinderbrake support braceGrant GT steering wheel4 front wheel
cylindersfront brake padsrear wheel cylindersrear brake
adjustersrear brake shoes3 brake hosescarpetall zirk fittings
replacedair filterhead gasketcarbs rebuilt from kit via Z-therapy.
All items have <50 miles on them!

Also included is a new speedometer cablenot installed.

Used parts included in package deal
Title for the SRL w/ID platestock seats w/headrests2 complete
doorscomplete wiring harnessstock steering wheel w/horn buttonextra
dash w/consolesextra switchesextra gageswindshieldwindshield
trimtail lightstop frameglove box and doorside trimbadgesI have
many parts to accompany the package.

Car runsbut carbs need adjusting.must be hauled. Needs exhaust system.
Im not putting more money into this car

Whole package is $2500.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee.

Can send you picsIve tried setting up a link, but cant get it to
worksnapfish?

Let me know your interestsotherwise it goes onto ebay.