My fellow Datsun Owner's

To: z-car@taex001.tamu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My fellow Datsun Owner's
From: "Fred Buoni" <zpizzaman20@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:31:32 -0400
My name is Commander Fred Buoni, United States Navy, and I was in the
Pentagon about 150 ft from where the aircraft hit.  I had been in a meeting
about 15 minutes prior in the exact spot that is currently demolished.
Through my naval career I have seen devastation and many deaths but nothing
rivals what happened in New York.  What we should be doing is praying and
thinking about what we can do to help all those people missing loved ones.
Do not worry about retribution, the international intelligence community and
the military will find these people, propose a solution and act when the
decision is made.   We will not hurry, we will not make mistakes, and we
will never forget what has happened.  I have traveled throughout the world
and harbor nothing against any religion or country.  We should not have
hatred for any group in the Middle East other than the terrorists we have
yet to find.  The people who did these things are extremists who need to be
taught a lesson,
Fred
2 1978 280'z
and I want a roadster!